DOT Compliance made simple.
The Department of Transportation has required drug and alcohol testing for over 20 years now and staying compliant isn't always easy. Our DOT Program gives you everything you need to be compliant and simplifies the process, making it as easy as possible. With two locations, we keep numerous companies of all sizes up to date and compliant with all DOT standards. You will also get newsletters delivered right to your inbox to help you stay up to date with new rules and regulations that can affect your operation.
- Initial signup - $225
- Yearly fee - $100 (No per driver costs, $100 per year for ALL your drivers)
- 7 Panel Drug Tests - $55
- Alcohol Breath Tests - $30
- DOT Collection Fee - Included (Possible additional fees for samples collected at non approved collection facilities)
- Medical Review Officer - Included
- Random Selection Reports - Included
- State and Federal Audit Reports - Included
- Post Accident Cab Kits - Included
- Online Certified Supervisor Training Course - $59
- Post Accident After Hours Drug Test - Local Area Cost
DOT Compliance Origins
The Omnibus Transportation Employee Testing Act of 1991 requires drug and alcohol testing of safety-sensitive transportation employees in aviation, trucking, railroads, mass transit, pipelines, and other transportation industries. DOT publishes rules on who must conduct drug and alcohol tests, how to conduct those tests, and what procedures to use when testing. These regulations cover all transportation employers, safety-sensitive transportation employees, and service agents roughly 10 million people. Encompassed in 49 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 40, the Office of Drug & Alcohol Policy & Compliance (ODAPC) publishes, implements, and provides authoritative interpretations of these rules.
ODACS, Inc. is a DOT Certified Collector agency registered with the Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA) and National Qualified Collector Registry (NQCR).